The Clarks

PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA....

 

The show took place after the Pirates lost to the Phillies 4-2. Following the game, a pit area was set up on the field and then a truck pulled a flatbed out onto the field with the band already on it (!). I think it was the first time I had seen the band since they expanded beyond a four-piece. Enjoyable, as always.


Setlist:

  • Hell on Wheels
  • I'm a Fool
  • Sugarcane
  • Gypsy Lounge
  • Shimmy Low
  • Born Too Late
  • Some Call It Destiny
  • Snowman
  • Penny on the Floor
  • Take Care of You
  • Highwire
  • Cigarette
  • ?
  • Let It Go
  • On Saturday
  • Trampoline
  • Better Off Without You 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gnarls Barkley, Spoon, The Raconteurs, Bob Dylan

They Might Be Giants, Civ, Del Amitri, Deep Blue Something, Rusty, Solution a.d., Whirling Dervishes