Cloaca Melodia

My life in concerts, by Mike Sauter.

7/16/1997

Better Than Ezra/Ednaswap/Knockout Drops

Tradewinds, Sea Bright, NJ

In the afternoon, Better Than Ezra popped by WHTG and did an acoustic version of "Desperately Wanting" on the air.

That evening I was the M.C. for the show. Before their performances, I chatted backstage with Ednaswap and was given a CD by Knockout Drops.

post continues....

Although their performance was good, BTE had a touch of the rock star attitude. When I went backstage and told them I was supposed to introduce them, they merely waved me to their tour manager to set up the details. After the show, I tried to chat with them a little and they just seemed kind of bored.

It was a weeknight, which was always tricky since I was on the air at 6am the next morning. I ended up only getting 3 hours of sleep before my hated alarm clock went off the next morning...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home